The Administrator is currently reviewing and assessing claims. Class Members will receive a letter in the mail when an eligibility decision has been made about their Claim.
- Day Scholars Settlement Class Members can apply for an extension until January 4, 2024 Individuals who attended Federal Indian Residential Schools as a Day Scholar have a four-month extension to apply for compensation September 21, 2023
- Individuals who attended Federal Indian Residential Schools as Day Scholars have just under six months to submit a claim for compensation May 18, 2023
- Individuals who attended Federal Indian Residential Schools as Day Scholars can apply for a $10,000 compensation payment October 4, 2022
- Claims process now open for Indian Residential Schools Day Scholars January 5, 2022
- Representative Plaintiffs in the Residential Schools Day Scholar Class Action react to Federal Court approval of settlement agreement October 5, 2021