Order and Reasons for Settlement Approval
Settlement Approval Motion Record
Proposed Settlement Agreement: A legal document that outlines all the details of the proposed settlement agreement.
- Proposed Settlement Agreement – English
- Schedule A – Statement of Claim
- Schedule B – Order Re Day Scholar Certification
- Schedule C – Claims Process
- Schedule D – Estate Claim Process
- Schedule E – Schools Lists
- Schedule F – Revitalization Society Plan
- Schedule G – Amended Certification Order
- Schedule H – Amended SOC (Band Class)
Schools Lists (Schedule E): List 1 and List 2 are lists of Residential Schools that had or might have had Day Scholars. Students who attended these Residential Schools during the day only during specified periods of time are eligible for compensation under the proposed settlement.
Long-Form Notice: A more in-depth summary that answers some key questions about the proposed settlement.