1. If a living Day Scholar is under disability and unable to make a claim, a legally appointed personal representative can complete the Survivor Claim Form on their behalf. In addition, you must also complete the “Personal Representative Information” section of the Claim Form with your information.
  2. To submit a Claim as the Personal Representative on behalf of a living Day Scholar, you will need to provide supporting documents such as a government-issued ID.  Examples include a Driver’s License, Passport, Provincial/Territory Photo Card, Certificate of Indian Status. A full list of accepted forms of government ID, and more information on applying on behalf of a living Day Scholar who is under disability can be found on the claims website- www.dayscholarsclaims.com