The Administrator will process all claims as quickly as possible. However, completing and submitting your claim form online is the quickest and most efficient way to submit your form. It is received automatically by the Administrator, ensures all parts of the form are completed and reduces the chance of missing information that could delay the processing of your claim.
- Individuals who attended Federal Indian Residential Schools as Day Scholars can apply for a $10,000 compensation payment October 4, 2022
- Claims process now open for Indian Residential Schools Day Scholars January 5, 2022
- Representative Plaintiffs in the Residential Schools Day Scholar Class Action react to Federal Court approval of settlement agreement October 5, 2021
- Watch the residential schools day scholar class action September 3, 2021
- September 7th settlement approval hearing July 21, 2021